It is no secret that waxing pulls out all unnecessary hair strands from our body, giving a flawless and smooth skin for a longer period. For many women, waxing is quite beneficial than shaving off their body hair which is comparatively a quick fix but leaves nicks and cuts. Wax warmer are a saver when \A6
Removing body hair with wax not only results in smooth skin, but it is also very cost-effective as compared to visiting any spa to get your body wax done.
For all women out there who are quite conscious about maintaining the hygiene of their body and its beauty, and prefer DIY body waxing, wax warmer remains to be one of the important requirements.
If you are the one looking for the best wax warmer and are puzzled by the idea which wax warmer for hair removal works best and which don’t, then you are at the right place. We have got you covered!
No doubt, when it comes to buying best at home wax warmer, you will fill the fund a broad choice of wax warmer for hair removal available in the market. And due to multiple options, you might find it difficult to make the right choice, specifically, when you are an average buyer.
Since there are also numerous lightweight models of hair removal wax warmer in the market, it is very crucial to have an eagle eye to buy the best wax warmer.
Just for the sake of your convenience, we have come up with the wide list of best wax warmers that you will need to get flawlessly smooth skin by getting rid of unwanted body hair.
We assure you that following best wax warmers will provide you with the benefits of wax right from the comfort of your home.
- Top 15 Best Wax Warmers
- 1) GiGi Professional Multi-Purpose Wax Warmer
- 2) Lifestance Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit
- 3) Wax Warmer Hair Removal with Hard Wax Beans
- 4) Salon Hot Paraffin Wax Warmer
- 5) GiGi Space Saver Wax Warmer
- 6) Femiro Wax Warmer
- 7) Home Wax Warmer
- 8) Wax Warmer, 18 in 1 Hair Removal
- 9) Regalico Wax Warmer
- 10) Yeelen Waxing Kit Wax Warmer
- 11) ILansley Wax Kit for Women
- 12) Double Depilatory Wax Heater
- 13) Waxing Kit, 2LED Wax Warmer
- 14) Waxing Kit Wax Warmer
- 15) HaoBoost Wax Warmer
- Help Guide to Choose Best Wax Warmers
Top 15 Best Wax Warmers
Below mentioned is a long list of carefully-picked best wax warmers that you can easily buy to have a personalized at-home waxing experience.
|GiGi Professional Multi-Purpose Wax Warmer|
|Lifestance Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit|
|Wax Warmer Hair Removal with Hard Wax Beans|
|Salon Hot Paraffin Wax Warmer|
|GiGi Space Saver Wax Warmer|
|Femiro Wax Warmer|
|Home Wax Warmer|
|Wax Warmer, 18 in 1 Hair Removal|
|Regalico Wax Warmer|
|Yeelen Waxing Kit Wax Warmer|
|ILansley Wax Kit for Women|
|Double Depilatory Wax Heater|
|Waxing Kit, 2LED Wax Warmer|
|Waxing Kit Wax Warmer|
|HaoBoost Wax Warmer|
As the name suggests, it is surely a multi-purpose wax warmer. How? Well, let’s see!
- This electric wax warmer can accommodate most wax containers.
- It can also melt almost all kinds of wax formulas.
- It offers a transparent cover and thereby preventing wax contamination in the wax pot.
- This best wax warmer also has a temperature control lever along with an indicator light that allows you to know that your wax has melted at your desired temperature.
- This best at home wax warmer has an on and off switch that also has an indicator light.
- It also has a heater collar.
- For your convenience, this electric wax warmer has an instruction sheet inside to ensure it is properly used.
Bring this best wax warmer at your home to have a seamless waxing experience. Or you can also equip your salon with this multi-purpose electric wax warmer to give your customers a flawless body waxing service.
Waxing is always a good option to choose from shaving to remove body hair. This is because waxing provides you with smoother skin and long-lasting results as it removes hair right from the roots. But no one likes to wait for too long to get wax beans melted. To avoid this inconvenience, Lifestance has manufactured the best wax warmer.
Let’s take a look at its unique features:
- This hair removal wax warmer comes with a wax kit that is comprised of all key tools such as 10 wooden spatulas, a wax warmer, as well as 3 different kinds of hard wax beans.
- This electric wax warmer is made up of 100% copper wire. It is molded in durable ABS heat assistant material allowing your hard wax beans to melt in no time.
- Lifestance wax warmer also comes with adjustable heat options. Precisely, you can set temperature from 60 to 120 ℉ that will let your wax melt even faster.
- Both men and women can easily use this best wax warmer kit. Its 3 different favor hard wax sticks to hair strands and gently remove it from their roots so that you can experience a painless waxing experience.
- More interestingly, another reason for being one of the best wax warmers is that it comes with a guarantee of a full refund or replacement.
If you want to enjoy a painless and spotlessly smooth hair removal waxing experience right at your home, you must get your hands on it. Kolua wax warmer for hair removal is the best professional heater for women to do at-home waxing.
Let’s just delve into its unique features.
- This best at-home wax warmer includes 4 packets of hard wax beads, and each serves a different purpose.
- This electric wax warmer also contains pre-wax and post-wax oils inside the box along with brow applicators and a waxing guide.
- With its applicator, you can easily apply wax on every part of your body such as nose, bikini, Brazilian, legs, and armpits.
- It is surely a complete waxing kit for starters. Bikini babe wax bead formula is the best formula to tidy up your brows to bikini line quickly in just one session. While our bare-faced formula specifically targets thin hair on your gentle face.
- With this best wax warmer, you can easily check and control the temperature to prevent burning.
So, get rid of your sugar or cold wax strips and buy this easy-to-use wax warmer!
Another best at home wax warmer in our list is the salon sundry portable wax warmer. If you are looking for a professional-grade wax warmer, then Salon Sundry’s wax warmer is all that you need.
It is a perfect combo of convenient design and high performance. If you want professional quality paraffin wax experience at home, prefer buying this electric wax warmer. Moreover, this salon sundry wax warmer is the ideal choice of many industry professionals too.
- It has a durable metal interior which makes it suitable to use for almost all types of paraffin wax.
- Its unit has a large and open room that can accommodate your feet, hands, and elbows.
- With its temperature control, you can melt wax fast at a temperature ranging from 35° to 65°C.
- Its transparent lid allows you to monitor the meltdown of your wax.
- This wax warmer for hair removal has a protective grille at the bottom of the tank which prevents heating of its surface. Also, you can easily and safely hold it with its handles given on each side of the unit.
- Another feature that makes it best wax warmer is that it is easy to clean.
As the name implies, this GiGi wax warmer can really save your day. This compact wax warmer for hair removal can easily fit in small spaces.
If you prefer doing minimal body waxing, this electric wax warmer is an ideal option. If you have a narrow space at your counter, fret not! This electric wax warmer will fit there.
- This electric wax warmer is a space saver because it is just 5 5/8” wide and 4” high
- It can melt almost any type of wax while keeping your wax at a ready-to-use temperature.
- Don’t underestimate this mini wax warmer just because of its size as this wax warmer can accommodate 8 oz to 14 oz wax cans and melt any wax within a few minutes.
- It is great for everyday use as well.
- This electric wax warmer is easy to clean. You can clean it off when the unit becomes cold.
- It is made with the stainless steel surface and features a transparent and removable lid so that you can check the melting of your wax.
- For the convenience of users, this wax warmer comes with an on/off indicator light ensuring the temperature of your wax is optimal. It is quite simple to melt the wax with this electric wax warmer. Once you have achieved your desired wax consistency turn it off, it will stay warm in the container.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional, you can get pro-waxing results with minimal expense with this GiGi Space Saver wax warmer.
It’s now the time to stop spending high costs on the salon to get your body waxing done. You can do it right at your home. If you have been struggling with body hair that grows so fast, you should probably do body waxing on your own. This waxing kit manufactured by Femiro is the ideal solution.
If you are a starter; believe me, it is an ideal waxing for hair removal. It will save you not only time but also huge sums of money. Interestingly, this waxing kit comes with all waxing essentials so that you can experience a professional waxing experience at your home.
- This electric wax warmer can quickly melt all types of wax including hard wax, Brazilian wax, wax beads, wax block as well as canned wax.
- This femiro wax warmer has an auto shut-off button. It will automatically stop working when its temperature rises to 185℉, and when the temperature gets 110℉, it starts again.
- This best wax warmer for hard wax comes with 1 bag of the wax block, 3 bags of wax beads, and 20 wax applicator sticks. You can enjoy a smooth experience of being hairless for up to 3 to 6 weeks.
- It features a rapid heat setting with a temperature range of 160℉ to 240℉.
- This electric wax warmer is durable and made of heat resistant material for your safety.
Whether you have thick coarse hair or thin hair, wax beans containing in this kit is perfect for all.
If you are looking for the best wax warmer for hair removal that gives you the spa-grade waxing performance, you must go for this ideal home wax warmer. This electric wax warmer will let you experience painless body waxing. This waxing kit is no doubt simple to use and is suitable for both men and women.
This at-home electric wax warmer manufactured by Bella Verde Store is worth buying to have a hassle-free and stripless body waxing experience. Let’s have a look at its inspiring features that make it best among numerous electric wax warmers.
- This at-home wax warmer gives you the constant wax temperature.
- It can melt wax fast that saves you money and time too.
- This electric wax warmer comes with thinner spatulas that are suitable for eyebrow as well as Brazilian.
- What’s more? This best at home wax warmer has an adjustable temperature function. Precisely, it has a temperature range 160 to 240℉ allowing you to melt your wax at the desired temperature.
- This electric wax warmer comes with a generous capacity of 17oz.
- To make your waxing experience easy and hassle-free, this wax warming kit includes 20 applicator sticks so that you can apply wax safely and effortlessly.
- This wax warming kit also contains 5 packs of hard wax beans along with pre as well as after waxing oil to let you experience smooth skin.
The next best wax warmer in our list is an ideal model manufactured by the K-Salon brand. If you are strict on your budget, this electric wax warmer is for you that will suit your budget. It surely can be a good addition to your room or spa as well. This wax warmer uses entirely natural formulae to remove unwanted hair on your body.
This best wax warmer not only melts hard wax beans but also helps with the fragrance. You can use your much-loved essential oils to spread its fragrance all over your room. Isn’t it interesting? As the name suggests, this wax warmer has multiple benefits such as:
- It has multiple heating options ensuring that every user can set the desired temperature to melt wax as per their requirement.
- This electric wax warmer automatically controls temperature 58-60 degrees to make sure that your skin doesn’t get burned.
- It can rapidly melt your wax, saving your electricity bill and of course your precious time.
- This multi-purpose wax warmer can melt almost all types of wax formulas inclusive of hard wax, wax beads, soft wax, sugar wax, wax pellets, paraffin wax, and any wax you name it, this wax warmer will melt it.
- It also features a see-through lid that not only keeps the heat inside the container but also allows you to monitor the process of wax melting.
Do you want to do body waxing right at the comfort of your home? Well, Regalico wax warmer provides you with everything that you need to experience a professional waxing experience.
It is the best DIY waxing kit as it includes 14oz of hard wax beans, gloves, 30 wax applicator sticks, and pre and after waxing spray. Some features that make it the best wax warmer include:
- This best at home wax warmer is made of heat resistant ABS material that prevents the unit from heating.
- It features better temperature control.
- It can work on all skin types without causing any uneasiness while removing unwanted body hair.
- This electric wax warmer is also backed by 90 days of price protection.
- It also offers a wide range of temperatures of 165℉ to 240℉. More precisely, this wax warmer will take only 10 minutes to melt your hard wax beans.
- With its adjustable temperature control knob, you can control the temperature of your wax.
Another best wax warmer in our list is the Yeelen wax warmer. If you are a starter, this electric wax warmer is best to create a complete salon right at your home without spending huge sums of money.
This waxing kit will provide you with long-lasting results in terms of hair removal. Moreover, this hair removal wax warmer comes with a step-by-step guide that will make body waxing easier for you.
- This electric wax warmer can accommodate 500ml of wax.
- It also accompanies 4 bags of scented wax beans and 20 spatulas in both small and large sizes.
- You will also find pre-wax and aloe Vera gel inside the box that will help you get through your bikini waxing.
- There is also 1 pre-clean gel and after-care gel to give you a flawless waxing experience.
- This waxing kit removes unwanted hair from the root while slowing down their growth to let you enjoy being hairless for up to 6 weeks.
Do you want to save money on your electricity bills? Do you want to experience a smooth skin within minutes and right at your command? Well, you can do it all with this best at home wax warmer.
Manufactured by ILansley Store, you can be a waxing expert by using this electric wax warmer. This hair removal wax warmer is ideal for thick hair. You can painlessly remove your undesirable body hair in no time.
- This wax kit contains blue beads that are best for stubborn hair. You can use it for your underarms, lips, chest, back, and other body areas.
- Unlike expensive salons, you can get more wax with this waxing kit at quite a reasonable rate.
- This at-home wax warmer is reliable and can be safely used at home. With its automatic shut-off button, it gets off once the desired temperature is reached to melt the wax.
- It melts wax at a faster rate and uses the only 120V of energy to melt your wax that saves you enough time and effort.
- This electric wax warmer is suitable for all types of skin. Moreover, it comes with 90 days full refund.
- It can accommodate 8 oz to 14 oz of wax containers.
- It has a removable bucket which makes it easier to clean.
- Molded with ABS material, there is no chance of overheating and getting burned.
In contrast to other painful methods of body waxing, this electric wax warmer gives you a hassle-free and painless waxing experience. Made with professional plastic, this at-home wax warmer is handy, light, and gives you an improved and efficient wax melting experience.
You can use it at your home for personal use as well as it is ideal for your salon too, specifically for your clients who are running late and want their body waxing done quickly.
- It features a double depilatory roll and warms up your wax fast as opposed to other ordinary electric wax warmers.
- Its double cartridges can save your time greatly.
- This hair removal wax warmer allows you to set your desired temperature to melt the wax. You can also see the melting status of your wax from its see-through removable lid.
- It is extremely easy to operate specifically if you are new to this body waxing.
- One of the best features of this electric wax warmer is that wax does not spill over from its rollers, making the body waxing experience hassle-free.
Get the hairless body and the smooth effect that you desire with this wax warmer!
Now you can enjoy a fast at-home hair removal experience with this professional wax warmer. It is a complete waxing kit that can be used during traveling too. This best wax warmer comes with 4 bags of rose and lavender scented hard wax beans.
These are purified and non-toxic, causing no harm to your body, specifically its sensitive body parts. Other features that make its best wax warmer are as follows:
- This waxing kit contains 20 spatulas for easy application of wax, 5 wax tins to melt different types of wax separately.
- You can get finer body hair with this waxing kit as it removes body hair right from their roots and thereby slowing down hair regrowth. You can enjoy being smooth and hairless for up to 6 weeks.
- This wax warmer also helps exfoliate your skin by removing dead cells from your skin, making it finer and softer.
- This electric wax warmer is best because it has all features that are required from a best wax warmer such as it features an auto-shut-off function helping you get perfect wax consistency.
- With its adjustable temperature control knob, you can melt your hard wax beans at any desired temperature ranging from 110℉ to 185℉.
- Also, it features advanced heat-resistant ABS material which helps prevent wax warmer from overheating.
- With its large capacity, its waxing pot can accommodate almost 500ml of wax. You can use it for melting almost all types of body wax such as soft wax, hard wax, and microwavable wax kits, and so on.
- Last but not the least, this wax warmer comes with a 100% money-back guarantee giving its users peace of mind.
Another highly boasted best wax warmer in our top-rated list is the waxing kit wax warmer manufactured by Pretty brand. It allows you to have strip free body waxing that you can easily use to remove body hair at sensitive areas of your body with no inflammation and irritation.
- This wax warmer is a complete waxing kit for beginners. You can easily and efficiently remove hair from your body.
- This electric wax warmer can hold around 500ml of hard wax in its waxing pot.
- With its rapid heating feature, you can set temperature from about 160℉ to 240℉ which help you melt hard wax fast.
- Its transparent removable lid allows you to monitor the melting status of your wax.
- This waxing kit also contains 4 bags of scented wax beans along with 10 spatulas, a manual guide for beginners, and 4 small aluminum bowls.
It’s time to enjoy your beauty with this best waxing kit.
Unlike traditional products to warm wax, this at-home wax warmer can quickly melt your hard wax beans. This is another best wax warmer in our well-researched list of wax warmers. Wondering what makes it the best wax warmer? Let’s have a look at its unique features.
- Equipped with smart chip technology, this electric wax warmer can heat up your wax fast at your set temperature. It also has an LED digital display that lets you know the real-time temperature.
- The see-through cover letting you watch the process of wax melting.
- It is manufactured with premium quality material such as copper wire and heat-resistant ABS material to prevent your skin from burning.
- This wax warmer is quite easy to clean as it comes with the removable wax pot.
- Its waxing pot has 16.9 oz. capacity.
- It comes with 4 packs of scented wax beans as a gift along with 10 pcs of stick for easy application of wax and instructional manual.
- Interestingly, this electric wax warmer has 2 years of warranty
Help Guide to Choose Best Wax Warmers
What are the best wax melt warmers?
If you want to buy the best wax warmer, you must consider some features such as wax capacity, heating speed, temperature control, portability, and safety features.
Wax capacity– usually a standard wax warmer can heat up to a 14-ounce can of wax with which you can easily remove hair from your armpits, bikini line, and eyebrows. However, you will need a larger size of wax warmer (i.e. 18-ounces) to wax your legs.
Heating speed– wax warmer takes merely 20 to 30 minutes to heat the wax to your desired temperature. Best wax warmer may take an even shorter time to heat your wax.
Temperature control– electric wax warmer needs a certain temperature to melt the wax. Make sure that your electric wax warmer has a temperature control option so that you can maintain your desired temperature to melt the wax. You can also easily check at a glance whether the wax is ready to use.
Safety features– make sure your electric wax warmer has a proper closable lid in order to avoid burns. Besides, the best wax warmer must have grounded power cords, heat-resistant cover, and an auto-shutoff option.
It is good to buy an electric wax warmer that has a clear and transparent lid. It allows you to easily see wax melting inside the wax pot, specifically when you are using wax beads.
How do you clean an electric wax warmer?
It is recommended for you to clean your electric wax warmer after each use or else it might get stained. Also, the leftover wax will get hardened in the wax pot that may inhibit its ability to heat up wax next time when you use it.
- Try to remove the leftover wax from the wax pot while it is still hot.
- You can also use the wax strip to clean your electric wax warmer.
- You should also sterilize your wax warmer through any sterilizing spray.
How often should I change the wax in my warmer?
Although wax melt can last for 20 hours, when you feel there is no fragrance coming from your wax melts, it is preferable to change wax in your wax warmer.
Can I microwave my wax?
NO! Don’t even try that. Why? This is because the microwave can make some areas of wax too hot while others too warm to touch that it might burn your delicate body skin. Moreover, if you microwave your wax, it might boil over and overflow inside your microwave.
Why is my wax warmer smoking?
Smoke emitting from wax warmer is not a good sign. It usually happens when the wax reservoir is quite close to the flame, which can cause the wax to smoke or even it can damage your wax warmer.
Do wax burners use a lot of electricity?
If you use your electric wax warmer for 120 hours in a month, you will have to spend around $8.40 on Scentsy wax per month.
Why is my wax melt bubbling?
Wax melt bubbles as it starts cooling down and tiny air bubbles stuck at the bottom of your wax pot.
What type of moisturizer should you use after waxing?
After waxing, some people might feel skin irritation. For which you must use the right moisturizer to soothe your skin. Precisely, you should use an oil-free moisturizer right after body waxing. It can help you avoid clogging of pores that become open after you wax. You can also use aloe and azulene moisturizing lotions.
Why should you do a test patch before waxing large areas of your body?
Before waxing large areas, you are highly advised to apply a test patch to your skin to avoid the risk of irritation if you have sensitive skin. This is because many people tend to experience a negative skin reaction to some wax ingredients.
To do a test patch, you should apply a patch of beauty product to a small area and leave it for 24 hours. The product is safe to use if you don’t find any irritation.
It is no doubt that wax warmer can be an excellent addition to your salon; in addition, you can have it at your home to experience hassle-free and painless body waxing in a cost-effective manner. We have compiled this list of best wax warmers based on the reviews of customers and product rating. You can purchase any of the electric wax warmers that suit your budget and what is best for you.